How To Hold A Slip Lead
This is a very basic way to hold the slip lead. There are many variations, so
work with it to find what is most comfortable for you and your dog.
- Pull a loop of the leash through the opposite collar ring from
where the leash is attached.
- Thread the end of the leash through the collar ring on the side where
the leash is attached.
- Place your index finger in the first loop made.
- Run the leash end between the index and third finger and grasp the
leash in the palm of your hand.
- Place the handle of the leash on your thumb to keep it out of the way.
- To "slip" your dog, remove the index finger from the loop at the
"T of Tally Ho!" but continue to grasp the leash in the palm of your hand.
Lead & Collar Product Information
Lead & Collar Prices and Order Info.
Copyright © 2006 Bunny Run Inc.